Partner ManagerEagle Point Software Corporation, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Who is Eagle Point?
Recently named to Silicone Review’s “Top 30 Most Trustworthy Companies of 2017,” Eagle Point Software has distinguished itself from its peers by proving itself more valuable in terms of reliability, loyal customer base, innovation and market position.
Eagle Point has been helping AEC firms improve their productivity since 1983. Our focus is providing an award-winning solution called the Pinnacle Series which has become the leader in Autodesk continuous learning, knowledge capture/sharing and productivity.
Our team is made up of engineers and architects with over 100 years of combined experience in helping others take full advantage of their Autodesk software. We are a passionate team that loves to work hard, help people reach their goals, and have a little fun along the way. If you want to join a team of smart, talented and fun people, look no further than Eagle Point!
Eagle Point offers a competitive compensation structure, 401k plan with match and administrative fees paid by the company, health insurance, disability and life insurance, flex plan, paid time off (PTO) and holidays, casual dress code, free coffee and soda, and personal use of our amazing office space which includes a deck overlooking the Mississippi River.
Awards and Customer Quotes
Eagle Point was named a “Top 20 Most Promising Engineering Technology Solution Providers” by CIO Review Magazine. In addition, the Pinnacle Series was named “Best Autodesk Implementation, Training and Support System” in CV Magazine’s Technology Innovator Awards. Pinnacle Series also received a Technology Award for “Most Innovative Learning & Performance Platform” by TMT News.
“Pinnacle Series takes a big load off our support staff. It has reduced the amount of time we spend answering people’s questions by 50 percent.” –Mark Nyland, CAD Manager, MSA Professional Services
“We call Pinnacle Series our ‘Single Source of Truth’”— Tracy Matteson, Design Technology Manager, Mazzetti, Inc.
“Pinnacle Series has become an essential support tool in our rapid business expansion programme. When people need answers, they can get them fast.”— Veronica Ruby, Lead BIM Consultant, Waldeck Consulting – United Kingdom
“Pinnacle Series is an essential tool we use on a daily basis for task-based, step-by-step directions. This software promotes discipline, consistency and efficiency from project to project.”—Thomas Hoellering, Lead CAD Tech. Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium
Eagle Point Software is seeking a highly driven sales professional to fill the role of Partner Manager in our Dubuque office. This position is responsible for recruiting new partners and managing our current partners. The successful candidate will be held accountable for achieving specific indirect sales revenue goals.
Job Location: Dubuque, Iowa
Travel: Up to 25% domestic and international travel
Role & Responsibilities
The Partner Manager responsibilities include:
- Recruit and onboard partners world-wide
- Manage partner sales programs
- Provide sales support to partners
- Train and support partners to grow sales
- Educate and train partners on product and brand awareness
- Assist partners in responding to RFPs and in winning business
- Provide onsite partner training and support
- Travel domestically and internationally to establish relationships with partners
- Conduct sales demonstrations of our product
- Experience in direct and indirect B2B sales
- Experience in Partner Management
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Strong phone presence
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Domestic and international travel
- Experience selling into the Architecture, Engineering and Construction industries
- Experience selling software solutions
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|