About American Customer Care, Inc.
The American Customer Care culture is rooted in the belief that exceptional performance is a function of exceptional people, exceptional tools, exceptional training, exceptional measurement, and most importantly, exceptional expectations.
That's where American Customer Care comes in.
We have the capacity and the technology. We have the best people to treat customers the old-fashioned way with courtesy, friendliness and intelligence. We allow customers, or potential customers, to contact us at any time or manner that is convenient for them.
Do you enjoy food? Do you enjoy cooking, tasting, and talking food? We have the job for you!!
Soup season is approaching fast and we are looking for individuals to do just that.
- ARE YOU A HARD WORKING, CAREER MINDED INDIVIDUAL THAT WANTS TO GROW WITHIN YOUR COMPANY?
- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CAREER THAT YOU CAN ADVANCE QUICKLY IN?
- WE HAVE THE OPPORTUNITIES YOU ARE LOOKING FOR!!!
American Customer Care is an outsourced customer service agency. We handle INBOUND customer service calls.
We are currently hiring for Full-time positions.
Hours vary from 8am-6pm. Monday-Friday
Saturdays also available
Our Company offers a variety of benefits and incentive to our team members including:
- A fun work environment, work/life balance, advancement opportunities, paid training, attendance bonuses, health insurance.
- Fun At Work Committee
- Agent Action Council (Your voice matters)
- Employee Perks (Discounts at local business and subsidized gym memberships)
- Holiday Celebrations
- Various contests and prizes
- Handle customer inquiries in a prompt and professional manner
- Multi-task a variety of responsibilities
- Ability to understand customer needs and offer appropriate solutions
- Ability to remain positive in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy taking on new challenges
- Make recommendations according to customer’s needs on products.
- Basic PC knowledge, including Windows, email and other computer applications
- Professional demeanor and clear speaking voice
- Ability to type 30-35 WPM with 85% accuracy
Walk-ins welcome anytime from 8am-4:00pm:)
Platteville office- 1555 E. Business Hwy 151
Or call 608-642-4687 (Melissa)
Food and Beverage
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|