Implementation Project ManagerEagle Point Software Corporation, Dubuque, IA
Who is Eagle Point?
Eagle Point was founded in 1983 with its focus on helping AEC firms improve productivity. More than 30 years later, our passion remains the same. Eagle Point offers award-winning software that drives productivity in technology users, helping organizations realize the full value of their Autodesk software and other business applications. With over 40,000 global users, our flagship solution, the Pinnacle Series, has become the leader in Autodesk implementation, training and support.
We are not just Autodesk trainers or book authors. We are made up of engineers and architects with over 100 years of combined experience helping others take full advantage of their Autodesk software.
We work hard, celebrate success and challenge everyone in our organization to make an impact. If you are as passionate as we are about helping others become the best they can be, join our team today.
Eagle Point offers a competitive compensation structure, 401k plan with match, health insurance, disability and life insurance, flex plan, paid vacation, personal/sick time and holidays, casual dress code, free coffee and soda, and personal use of our amazing office space which includes a deck overlooking the Mississippi River.
Eagle Point was named a “Top 20 Most Promising Engineering Technology Solution Providers” by CIO Review Magazine. In addition, the Pinnacle Series was named “Best Autodesk Implementation, Training and Support System” in CV Magazine’s Technology Innovator Awards. Pinnacle Series also received a Technology Award for “Most Innovative Learning & Performance Platform” by TMT News.
“Pinnacle Series takes a big load off our support staff. It has reduced the amount of time we spend answering people’s questions by 50 percent.” –Mark Nyland, CAD Manager, MSA Professional Services
“We call Pinnacle Series our ‘Single Source of Truth’”— Tracy Matteson, Design Technology Manager, Mazzetti, Inc.
“Pinnacle Series has become an essential support tool in our rapid business expansion programme. When people need answers, they can get them fast.”— Veronica Ruby, Lead BIM Consultant, Waldeck Consulting – United Kingdom
“Pinnacle Series is an essential tool we use on a daily basis for task-based, step-by-step directions. This software promotes discipline, consistency and efficiency from project to project.”—Thomas Hoellering, Lead CAD Tech. Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium
Eagle Point Software is looking for an engaging, tenacious and detail-oriented Implementation/Project Manager who can manage and guide multiple customers through software implementation and rollout. The Implementation/Project Manager will coordinate and prioritize project tasks, manage timelines and maintain project plans while communicating status to key stakeholders both internally and externally.
The Implementation/Project Manager will have access to our internal SMEs for each phase of the implementation process and will assign tasks to these SMEs.
The ideal candidate will possess critical thinking skills along with the ability to challenge others and drive productivity while maintaining strong customer relationships. The successful candidate will have excellent project management skills along with the ability to command the attention of a group of people through strong communication skills, confidence and assertiveness.
Job Location: Dubuque, Iowa area (preferred but not required)
Travel: Some travel required
Role & Responsibilities
The primary role of the Implementation/Project Manager is to lead and coordinate all aspects of customer implementations for our Pinnacle Series software.
- Define the detailed project implementation plan for each customer
- Coordinate and assign project tasks, establish and manage timelines and maintain project plan
- Manage the internal resources (SMEs) and external resources (customer SMEs and champions) throughout the project
- Hold all project resources accountable to the completion of tasks and meeting the timeline established
- Serve as the lead contact for customer interactions and implementation activities
- Coach and prepare customers for successful rollout
- Develop, track and report key implementation progress metrics
- Prioritize and escalate issues when needed, keeping key stakeholders informed of progress
- Ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness and thorough communication
- Develop and maintain implementation best practices, document procedures and standards
- Learn new releases and functionality in preparation for the next implementation
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for Business, Organizational Development, Project Management or related degree
- Ability to manage multiple customers and implementation projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to influence others and lead customer engagements
- Desire to lead and enforce project tasks
- Ability to perform ongoing analysis of customer engagement and take the necessary measures to increase product usage and adoption
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Strong internal communication skills including the ability to work with all levels of an organization
- Experience with client implementations of software solutions
- Experience supporting organization/process change initiatives
- Background of post-sale and sales experience
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|